Thank you for your interest with Orange Blush Salon Franchise. To know more about our franchise offer please download the form and send it back to us upon completion.
Franchise Information Letter
Just follow these easy steps. Complete the following forms and you might be one of our next future business partners.
STEP 01. Pre-Qualify:
1.1 Franchise Pre-qualification Form
STEP 02. Propose a Location:
2.1 Letter of Intent and Proposal Form
2.2 Accurate vicinity map sketch of the proposed site
*Site evaluation may take 1 to 2 weeks.
STEP 03. Join the Team:
3.1 Once you qualify as a franchisee and your proposed location is approved, you are now ready to join the Orange Blush Salon family.
3.2 You will be guided with the next franchise processing steps.
Transact your application with our franchise officer Lea A. Evangelista
Franchise Sales Officer:
Lea A. Evangelista
Cellphone : (0925) 549-3406 / (0919) 912-9563
Landline: (044) 940-6573
Email : [email protected]
Choose orange blush salon
Join our family – Why choose OBS :
- Orange Blush Salon is a strong, trusted brand name.
- The Orange Blush salon franchise program was developed by world-renowned FranCorp and we are a member of the Philippine Franchise Association.
- Our salon has been awarded by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines as one of the fastest-growing franchise (2013) & best in franchise support (2010).
- We offer high quality yet affordable services in an attractive salon. Our staff are highly trained, providing excellent customer service.
- Our services, systems and processes are continuously improved and innovated to maximize sales and return on investment.
- What is the average monthly gross revenue and net income of your franchisees?
: The average monthly sales and net income will vary depending on the size and location of the salon.
- How long will it take for a franchisee to recoup the investment?
:Return on investment is two to three years depending on the initial and operating costs that are determined by the size and location of the salon.
- How long will it take to open a franchised outlet?
:Upon approval of a location, it may take 60 to 90 days to open a salon depending on the site requirements.
- Do you provide the site and construction of the franchised outlet?
:The franchisee is responsible for getting a site subject to the approval of OBS. OBS has its own contractors to construct the franchised salon. However, the franchisee may also submit a proposal of his/her contractor’s profile, clients, salon’s perspective and costing, for the franchisor’s review and approval.
- How long will it take for the salon staff to complete the training and how much will it cost per employee?
:It takes 10 days of theoretical and hands-on trainings, and another 10 days for actual salon training. Franchisees are taught to learn about the salon and customer service shall be covered. Free training will be provided to the franchisee, supervisor, two stylists and two manicurists but transportation, food and accommodations will be borne by the franchisee.
- Is the franchisor the sole supplier of the salon’s inventory, supplies and equipment?
:Yes, the selected brands that we supply have been tried and tested over the years and are dermatologically safe. The equipment that we provide have also been tested in existing salons.
- What services do you provide before, during and after opening the franchised outlet?
:We provide marketing assistance a month before the grand opening date. Assistance is also provided during the soft and grand opening. After opening the franchised outlet, a field supervisor will be assisting the franchisee.
- Will you provide an operations manual?
:Yes, our confidential operations manual was developed with the assistance of the Francorp, the world leader in helping companies develop their franchising program. It’s a comprehensive manual that covers and details all the operational aspects in starting and managing an Orange Blush Salon.
- Franchise Awards: Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines’ fastest-growing franchise (2013) & best in franchise support (2010)